Presence Oriented Relationship Therapy
This 8 Week course is for both experienced and new couples therapists to integrate the Relational Brain Model, Presence Bridge Model and the 5 Step Therapy Progress Model (Alliance, Acknowledgement, Responsibility, Needs, & Intimacy) into their practice. PORT teaches therapists to improve outcomes through decreased conflict, decreasing time in therapy and decreased recidivism.
PORT: Presence Oriented Relationship Therapy
Presence Oriented Relationship Therapy is an integrated approach to couples therapy designed specifically to for therapists starting to work with couples for the first time and more experienced therapists looking to integrate other models.
January 2024 Update: Relate has partnered with PESI to offer PORT with CEUs. This will be offered live and then as a video course via PESI. This training is PORT Level 1 and is focused upon the history of couples therapy and the 3 foundational theories of PORT: the Relational Brain Model, the Presence Bridge Model, and the 5 Step Therapy Progress Model.
The content included here includes the information in the PESI / PORT Level 1 course, does not have continuing education credits, and includes many more educational resources:
1. 30 hours of lectures which includes 4 hours of example sessions.
2. Dealing with couple conflict
3. Going Deeper - Using couples work to help with unresolved childhood wounds
4. Working with attachment breaches such as affairs, infidelity and betrayal
5. Understanding culture and relationships
6. Using couples therapy to work with sexual trauma
7. Helping couples separate
8. Strategies for online couples therapy
9. Integrating PORT into your practice
10. More depth into each of the 3 foundational models.
PORT: Presence Oriented Relationship Therapy and 20+ other courses are included in Relate Unlimited. Scroll down to learn more.
Relate Unlimited - it’s all the good stuff
Free Access to PORT: Presence Oriented Relationship Therapy and every other course for 3 Days
Conversations with our therapists and visiting experts. Short and long courses on all things Relational. It’s what you need to know to create great relationships. Regularly updated and interactive - send in your questions for tailored answers. Always available on any device, it's there when you need it.
All offered for the monthly cost of a Netflix subscription.
Relate Unlimited will help you answer questions like:
- Can my relationship be better?
- Will couples therapy help?
- What are the secrets of awesome relationships?
- Why do we fight (even though we want to stop)?
- Why does it feel like we are speaking different languages?
- And many, many more.
Relate Unlimited also includes specialized courses including:
- How do I survive a betrayal?
- Escaping toxic masculinity?
- Managing sex and pornography addiction
As therapists we know the need is vastly greater than our capacity to see clients. Combining great therapy with key information helps us become more effective, therapy is easier, faster cheaper and more powerful. We want to make Relate Unlimited irresistible.
We priced Relate Unlimited at $15, because Netflix is $15 a month and a decent lunch is $15. In our minds making your relationship better is worth at least the cost of Netflix or lunch.
And just to make it easier we even included a free trial to see if you agree …Learn More