Aren - Australia - 90 Minute Couples Appointment
Specialties: Migration, Relationships, Communication, Anxiety, Cross-Cultural Issues, Western Sydney & Telehealth
GDip Counselling, BCom in Liberal Studies, Major in Psychology Prov PACFA
Aren is a qualified member of Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia and has experience across several mental health and counselling areas. Her mission is to help clients improve their well-being and their relationships with others, by teaching new life skills and improving their emotional intelligence. She also has a special interest in helping couples work through the challenges of their relationships using a person-centered and emotionally focused approach.
Aren offers her clients:
• A commitment to helping clients understand their lives better and change to achieve new outcomes
• Tools to help clients develop greater connection
• A commitment to helping clients meet their goals
• Flexibility to adjust to clients’ individual needs and an openness to learn
• Cross cultural understanding and communication, including fluency in Mandarin and English
• Migrant support • Depression – thinking & lifestyle pattern, recovery programs
Please note: The price outside of Australia may vary from the stated price because of changes in the exchange rate. The scheduling window will have the exact price.